Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Seventh Day of Capricorn in to the New Year


“PR 144”
2004


+  8 January 2011  +

The seventh day of Capricorn in to the new year
I can not think, nor swim, nor sleep, nor dream
My eyes are filled with tears
I’m forcefully given these castrations of life
Should I now only live and maybe sink into the trenches of regarded fear?

My night time swim, my noon time swim
the early morning ones too, me in the nightlight, me in the sun
Those swims are not now alongside me
I am really not sure where to go
Or what I am now supposed to do

The water remains still without me there, to enjoy and embrace
That's just a way for me to describe a simple dive
A world away, with only a short drive where the air is warm
And no shivers in my spine
Oh Capricorn, here we go again, you pushed me over

Capricorn, you angered me,
the air turned suddenly cold when you spoke, the ground shook
Without a whisper, conflict and anger tells me you are now here
Capricorn how dare you have your say
Just seven days in, in, in to the new year

I thought I deserved, or earned my moments in the water
To be alone and rested and relaxed with reserve
So the unpleasantries might stay away
Oh Capricorn you brought them back to burn through me
Again on the seventh day.

I thought about the sorrow and the grave
When you were buried such a long time ago
But I know Capricorn you'll forever deny what forever shall be mine
If only I could forever silence you and make you stay away.
A way. Way away.

No comments:

Post a Comment